We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy team with a hugely diverse range of design, engineering and business skills. Our focus is on the big issues society faces today - power & energy, and the need for places to live and work- and how these fit sustainably into the world around us.
We take on every element of our projects from pre-planning through to delivery and on- going maintenance and management. This is just a fraction of what we do as we strive to deliver the exceptional experiences our clients expect, helping them realize their own ambitions and achieve success.
The areas our team covers are but not limited to:
- Electrical Power System Analysis, Design & Implementation
- Power Installation
- Measurement & Monitoring
- Power Maintenance
- Renewable Energy
- Our Quality Assurance Process
Electrical Power System Analysis, Design & Implementation
Our electrical services include electrical project management, design, supply, installation, testing plus commissioning and maintenance of electrical systems. We provide consulting services intended to help customers in solving emerging specialized and non-routine problems in the following applications, amongst others:
- Assessment of system performance, ability to meet regulation requirements, and measure.
- Identification of existing and potential problems and means for their mitigation.
- Technical studies for system expansion and/or refurbishment purposes and prepare equipment specifications for these purposes.
- Post-mortem analyses to establish failure causes and provision of remedial actions.
- Preparation of technical specifications for tendering purposes, in reviewing tenders and providing third party opinion in disputed matters.
D@ECH transmission line engineering services include:
- Transmission line modelling, engineering analysis and design
- Transmission line support structure and foundation design
- Independent review of transmission line and support structure design
- Technical investigation and analysis
- Audits and network reviews
- Quality assurance reviews
- New technology investigations
- Conceptual design
- Detailed design of transmission lines
- Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Machines
We specialise in power installation of transformers, line extension, and rural electrification, amongst others. We are actively involved in bringing electricity to remote areas and maintaining the electricity flow for our clients.
Measurement & Monitoring
Some of our maintenance services include repairs, oil analysis, doble services, power system load flow analysis, equipment testing, etc.
At D@ech, we are focused on solar energy, its installation and its maintenance. We deal in Grid connected PV systems – commercial and large scale, solar power for telecommunication systems and solar stand-alone systems for rural electrification. Each system is meticulously designed by a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals. D@ech works closely with each client to ensure that the system operates consistently and reliably.
Our Quality Assurance Process
- Identifying, outlining and adhering to all standard agencies/standards/codes of practices mentioned in the contract documents
- Reviewing the factory test certificates/manufacturer's warranty
- Undertaking sampling and testing of soil, water, concrete works and other constructionmaterials
- Adhering to steel reinforcement design drawing and specification;
- Adhering to all other works as relative to agreed designs and specifications
- Adhering to all constructions and installation works according to the specified quantities, dimensions, elevations, depth, and slopes as shown in the design drawings, specifications and bills of quantities
- Undertake pressure testing of piping works, reservoirs and tanks (if applicable)
- Undertake commissioning tests (if applicable)
- Undertake performance site testing of installed electrical mechanical, hydraulic and water treatment plant as outlined in D@ECH NIG. LTD procurement plan (if applicable)
- Recommending alternatives to the best of Clients interest